What do I know?
posted by Unknown @ 8/29/2005 10:16:00 AM 1 comments
I'm not sure I can accurately list the five communities.1. Dexter2. Scio Farms3. West Ann Arbor4. Scio Township5. Eagle PointeIf I have those correct, we would have groups already embedded in 3 out of the 5, though the West Ann Arbor group is not very large.It's ironic that we really don't have much of a presence in Scio Township itself (apart from Scio Farms).
<< Home
View my complete profile
Site Feed
1 Comments:
I'm not sure I can accurately list the five communities.
1. Dexter
2. Scio Farms
3. West Ann Arbor
4. Scio Township
5. Eagle Pointe
If I have those correct, we would have groups already embedded in 3 out of the 5, though the West Ann Arbor group is not very large.
It's ironic that we really don't have much of a presence in Scio Township itself (apart from Scio Farms).
<< Home