Monday, August 29, 2005

Question 18

Do we need to redraw the groups if people join, move, or leave?

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think we need to take these issues on a case-by-case basis.

If a new cluster emerges, the formation of a new group seems a good idea, though it might depend on who the families are who are in the new cluster, and whether there is leadership present or emerging there.

If a cluster dwindles, with people moving locally or leaving in some other fashion, should it be "shut down" and its families integrated into other clusters? Or should it remain in place and look for God to work in the diminished group or replenish it?

I'm not sure we can answer these questions ahead of time. I think we'll just need to be aware of what's happening, and seek God's leading for how to respond.

 

<< Home